Wednesday 13 February 2013

Inspiring Sentences

Dear Reader,

Today was just the day that I felt that feeling. What feeling? Yea that feeling that makes you feel as if you don't believe in your self. Fear Not, for as I was reading some book I stumbled upon some words.
Words that will fill you with inner peace.

"In the midst of hate, I found there was, within me, an invisible love.
  In the midst of tears, I found there was, within me, an invisible smile.
  In the midst of chaos, I found the was, within me, an invisible calm.
  In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invisible summer.
 And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how much the world pushes against me, there's something stronger - something better, pushing right back. " -Albert Camus
 
By now I hope you have attained inner peace with yourself.

Until next time Adios...........

No comments:

Post a Comment